Vero Beach attorney Glenn Grevengoed learned to practice law in the nation’s largest unified court system in Chicago, Illinois. Beginning his career at the Illinois Attorney General’s office in 1986, he went into private practice in 1990. Practicing in downtown Chicago, he had offices on Michigan Avenue and later on Wacker Drive.
In 2003 Mr. Grevengoed relocated to Vero Beach, Florida and now practices in the areas of Estate Planning and Probate (Wills), Real Estate, Corporate Representation, and Litigation. Glenn Grevengoed is involved in a number of church and civic organizations including:
- Elder at Christ the King Presbyterian Church
- President of the Planned Giving Council of Indian River
- President of Carenet Pregnancy Center of Indian River County
- Member and Past-President of the Vero Beach Exchange Club
- Member of the Vero Beach Christian Businessman’s association
- Member of Business Builders chapter of Business Networking International
Vero Beach attorney Glenn Grevengoed is committed to utilizing integrity and intelligence to serve the best interests of his clients in Indian River County, Florida.
Glenn Grevengoed is a member of the Indian River County, Florida, and the Illinois State Bar Associations. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State and Illinois State and Federal Courts and also is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, The Seventh Circuit Federal Court of Appeals and is a member of the Federal Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois.
2801 Ocean Drive, Unit #201
Vero Beach, FL 32963